Work with me
This lunar-like landscape is one of Western Australia's most popular tourist destinations.
1. The Pinnacles is a landscape _____ limestone formations _____ Nambung National Park near Cervantes _____ Western Australia.
of, in, at
a, in, on
of, in, in
2. It is one _____ Australia's most unique natural landscapes.
3. There are thousands _____ pinnacles _____ the area, the tallest _____ which reaches a height _____ 3.5 m.
on, in, of, of
of, on, of, of
of, in, of, of
4. Various theories exist _____ how the pinnacles were created.
5. One theory presented by guides is that the region used to be a forest, and the pinnacles were formed through the preservation _____ tree casts and later wind erosion.
6. The region is visited each year _____ approximately 250,000 tourists.
I agree to the processing of my personal data for marketing purposes